We have the capability to install:
JIC Refractory Products Ltd specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of all types of furnaces, ovens, kilns and incinerators. Our customers benefit from a dedicated team who have many years of experience within various refractory industries. The company offers top quality services at very competitive prices to meet the customers requirements. Our strength and success lies in the ability to offer reliable and quality workmanship.
Our construction team are comprised of trained supervisors, and full-time refractory craftsmen, including bricklayers, installers and gunning teams, utilising a range of specialised equipment, who regularly perform refractory installations throughout the UK.
- Vibrocast, pumpable and gunite monolithic refractory concretes.
- Ramables and Mouldables.
- Insulation firebricks and concretes.
- Insulating boards and fibres.
- High temperature, low thermal mass insulations.
- Metallic anchorage systems.
We also offer onsite inspections to generate accurate proposals for your construction projects. Based on your specific process needs we can assist you in refractory material selection in accordance with your specifications.
Our installation services include:
- Site inspections, if required.
- Rapid response 24/7 call out to reduce down time.
- Demolition of existing linings.
- Repairs to existing linings or complete new builds.
- Undertaking very small jobs to large projects.
- Excellent customer liaison.
- Excellent safety performance.
- Experienced supervision.
- Technical support.
- Project planning.
- Design work using the latest 3D technology and CFD.
- All work guaranteed.
- Maintenance plans and procedures, Dryout schedules.
- COSHH and RAMS provided.